8.5 oz. extract*
17 oz. extract*
1 oz. concentrate
Suggested adult usage:
• For general health and well-being: 1 teaspoon 15 minutes before each meal and 30 minutes before bedtime (4 times a day).
• For serious concerns: May increase up to 1 tablespoon 15 minutes before each meal and 30 minutes before bedtime (4 times a day).
• For help sleeping/to stop snoring/for night-time relief of sickness or pain: 1 tablespoon 1 hour before bedtime.
• Externally - may be applied topically to: Cuts, burns, bites, stings, skin blemishes & conditions or applied as a poultice to sprains and strains.
• For general health and well-being: 1-2 capsules 30 minutes before each meal.
• For serious conditions: May increase up to 3 capsules 30 minutes before each meal and 30 minutes before bedtime (4 times a day).
• For help sleeping/to stop snoring/for night-time relief of sickness or pain: 2-3 capsules 1 hour before bedtime.
• For general health and well-being: Take 2-6 drops (in water or juice), 15 minutes before each meal and 30 minutes before bedtime. For serious concerns: May increase up to 6-10 drops (in water or juice), 15 minutes before each meal and 30 minutes before bedtime. For help sleeping/to stop snoring/for night-time relief of sickness or pain: 6-10 drops (in water or juice) 1 hour before bedtime.
• Externally-May be diluted or used full strength and applied topically to: Cuts, burns, bites, stings, skin blemishes and conditions, scars, or applied as a poultice to sprains, strains, or painful joints.
90 capsules - depends on usage
180 capsules - depends on usage
8.5 oz. extract* - depends on usage
17 oz. extract* - depends on usage
1 oz. concentrate - depends on usage
Used throughout the centuries worldwide for almost every ailment imaginable, Swedish Bitterscan improve a variety of functions throughout the entire body, making it an irreplaceable health gem! Discover how to enjoy optimal health, improved vitality, and so much more! Discover an end to frustration with high medical bills, and discover the extraordinary benefits of Swedish Bitters.
What is Swedish Bitters used for?
Poor Complexion Tooth or gum pain Weakness or fainting
Skin Problems Sore Throat Painful joints
Pimples Heartburn or gas Swelling or
Scars Indigestion Inflammation
Burns Stomach cramps Tremors or shakes
Earaches Appetite loss Fever or Infection
Ringing in the ears Constipation Snoring
Hearing loss Dizziness Difficulty sleeping
Swedish Bitters contains 11 powerful cleansing herbs:
Aloe - Aloe is a laxative and vermifuge (expels worms and parasites) that soothes the lining of the entire digestive tract. It also calms and cools burns, sunburns, wounds, and insect bites.
Myrrh - Enhances the immune system and helps fight off bugs. A powerful astringent, Myrrh is very helpful for problems of the mouth, throat, ears, sinuses, and respiratory system. Myrrh helps support and accelerate repair of the digestive system, is a vermifuge, decreases gas, boosts energy, and aids in menstrual problems. When applied topically to wounds, it accelerates wound repair and decreases pain.
Saffron - A naturally soothing sedative, saffron also relieves gas, stimulates the appetite, and helps regulate menstrual flow.
Senna Leaf - Promotes healthy bowel movements, provides a natural yet gentle laxative effect.
Camphor - Calms the nerves, reduces nerve pain, stimulates the respiratory system, strengthens the heart, and soothes painful joints.
Rhubarb Root - Its astringent and antiseptic effect cleanses the digestive tract, removes debris, and relieves constipation.
Zedoary - Great digestive aid! It is used for gas, indigestion, and strengthens of all digestive organs.
Manna - A gentle laxative, it also invigorates and energizes the body.
Theriac Venezian - Powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, it helps with breathing problems, excess mucous, indigestion, diarrhea, edema, urinary gravel, and can be used topically for wounds.
Carline Thistle Root - An energizer, diuretic, and natural germ fighter, it is helpful for lung problems, prostate issues, and joint pain.
Angelica Root - An energizing herb, it is used as an expectorant to relieve the lungs and throat. As a diaphoretic, it helps the body sweat out fevers. Angelica root also eases intestinal issues, gas, indigestion, and joint pain.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to prevent, diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
Posted by Albert Fletcher on 12th Mar 2013
I highly recommend this!
Posted by Unknown on 23rd Jan 2013
ACCORDING TO EVERYONE I KNOW WHO HAS TRIED THESE PRODUCTS ITHEY ARE WONDERFUL AND AMAZING. I'D TRY IT FOR ALMOST ANY SKIN PROBLEM.
Posted by Albert Fletcher on 17th Jul 2012
I have used this for 4 days now and can already feel the difference. Thanks